- Domestic advocacy network established and institutionalized
- Private fund and public fund for immunization under development
- Draft legislation under development
Ugandan National Expanded Program on Immunization (UNEPI)
The UNEPI is in the Directorate of Clinical and Community Services, Department of National Communicable Disease Control, Ministry of Health (MOH).
- Resource tracking is operational.
- The draft immunization law is being conceptualized.
- The domestic advocacy network has been established and has an official structure and Terms of Reference.
Expanded Program on Immunization (EPI)
The Sierra Leonean EPI is in the Medical Services Directorate, Primary Health Care Division, Ministry of Health and Sanitation (MOHS).
The health law, which guarantees public immunization financing, has been passed by parliament and approved by the president.
National Program on Immunization (NPI)
The NPI is located in the National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA), a parastatal institution.
- Immunization law tabled in parliament for vote
- Public immunization fund established, private immunization fund under development
- Resource tracking operational at national level
- GVAP milestones featured in two national work plans
National Immunization Program (NIP)
The Nepali NIP is in the Child Health Division (CHD), Department of Health Services (DOHS), Ministry of Health and Population (MOHP).