The 10th International Rotavirus Symposium was held 19-21 September, 2012 in Bangkok, Thailand. It brought together over 300 interested stakeholders from 47 countries to provide an update on new data and relevant research that will inform public health agendas related to prevention of rotavirus gastroenteritis.
Main Session Topics
Participants discussed the latest results of trials of new rotavirus vaccines in developing country settings, issues in vaccine policy and introduction, and early post-marketing data on vaccine impact and safety. Sessions included:
- *Update on rotavirus vaccines
- *Early experiences with introduction of new rotavirus vaccines
- *Epidemiology and burden of rotavirus disease
- *The pipeline for rotavirus vaccines
- *The next steps for rotavirus vaccines
Preparation of a Proceedings is underway.
Approved presentations can be found here.