The 11th International Rotavirus Symposium will be held 3-5 September, 2014 in New Delhi, India. It will bring together interested stakeholders to provide an update on new data and relevant research that will inform public health agendas related to prevention of rotavirus gastroenteritis.
Main Session Topics
- Update on rotavirus vaccines
- Early experiences with introduction of new rotavirus vaccines
- Epidemiology and burden of rotavirus disease
- The pipeline for rotavirus vaccines
- The next steps for rotavirus vaccines
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, US
- Fogarty International Center, US NIH
- ROTA Council
- Sabin Vaccine Institute
Call for Posters
- Contact Information (name, address, phone, & email)
- Abstract: 250-400 word limit with 4 sections- Background, Methods, Results and Conclusions. If the poster is accepted, this abstract is the description that will be published (verbatim) in the symposium program book.