The 11th International Rotavirus Symposium brought together over 650 people from 56 countries in New Delhi, India from 3-5 September, 2014 to examine new surveillance data and studies demonstrating the effectiveness and impact of vaccination for rotavirus, a leading cause of severe and fatal diarrhea in children under five years of age worldwide.
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, US
- Christian Medical College, Vellore
- Fogarty International Center, US NIH
- Indian Council of Medical Research
- ROTA Council
- Sabin Vaccine Institute
Approved presentations from the meeting can be found here
The conclusions from the meeting can be found here
The preperation of a proceedings of the meeting is underway, it will be posted here when completed.