Educational Internships for Academic Credit
Sabin offers internships to students seeking academic credit based on their university’s requirements.
Sabin is happy to work with students from any university. We currently maintain relationships with the following universities and programs:
- American University, Washington Semester Program
- Boston University School of Public Health Career and Practicum Office
- Howard University
- Lutheran College Washington Semester Program - a consortium of the following thirteen institutions of higher education:
- The Fund for American Studies
- The George Washington University
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill: College of Arts and Sciences, Honors Seminar on Public Policy and Global Affairs (undergraduate)
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill: Gillings School of Global Public Health, Health Behavior Practicum (MPH)
- The University of Texas System in Washington, DC: Archer Fellowship Program Internship
- University of Wisconsin-Madison: Wisconsin in Washington, DC Internship Program
- Washington Internship Institute
If your institution is interested in becoming a Sabin internship partner, please contact [email protected].