Inaugural Conference of the International Association of Immunization Managers
Join the International Association of Immunization Managers (IAIM) on March 3-4, 2015 in Istanbul, Turkey for the Inaugural Conference of IAIM! This exciting international conference offers immunization manager members (and other IAIM members) the opportunity to meet their peers in other countries, exchange information and best practices in immunization program management, and learn more about the professional support that IAIM offers them to help advance their management and leadership skills.
Purpose and Format
The two-day program, which will be held March 3-4, 2015, will cover:
- An introduction to IAIM and membership benefits
- Informational presentations featuring best practices in immunization program management
- Networking sessions and break-out sessions for members to engage in in-depth discussion of specific management solutions
- Member presentations on management experiences, successes, and challenges
- The election of the IAIM Governing Council (the association’s governing body) from among the membership
Participation is open to IAIM members of all membership types and from all countries. If you are not already a member of IAIM, you must become a member (either an Immunization Manager Member or Associate Member) in order to register for this event. Please click here to join as a member.