What We Do
- The Sabin Vaccine Institute works to strengthen immunization in communities most affected by infectious diseases with a focus on low- and middle-income countries
- We equip health workers at community and national levels to strengthen their health systems and increase vaccine confidence
- We cultivate ground-up partnerships that inform global health and drive vaccine equity
- We create and engage communities of vaccine stakeholders that foster connection and cutting-edge thinking
- We’re developing vaccines for some of the deadliest viruses that disproportionately affect the world’s poorest populations
- We generate data to inform policymakers about the importance of immunization
Adapting for This Moment & the Future
See how we advanced vaccines and vaccinations during and after the pandemic.
We are committed to finding solutions that last and extending the full benefits of vaccines to all people, regardless of who they are or where they live.
We make vaccines more accessible, enable innovation and expand immunization across the globe.